Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Dear Diary!!

I was on my way to work this morning telling myself as usual, "don't worry you will get there on time" lol, I am a dreadful timekeeper and I hate clock watching.  I am actually late every morning but consistenly so it seems my time to be there :p  Aaaanyway, I get to the bus stop and there is another woman there, who starts converstation about how cold it is and hates waiting on buses.  So I say "aaah well, this bus is never late, so no worries, wont be long".  She replies "well, with my luck it will definitely be late today!"  Well guess what :p lmao The bus was 20 minutes laaaate, this bus, is never late in all the time I have gotten it, never has it been late!  So after 15 minutes of waiting she turns to me and says "I shouldn't have said that should I?" I reply "Perhaps not, no" After a couple of minutes of thought, I turned to her and smiled and said "actually maybe you should have" haha.  She looked at me in puzzlement, waiting for my reply but I just gave a giggle :)

Soooo, note to self ...  I can and I will but others will too.  "hopes this still makes sense to me in many years time" :)