I was recently given a healing stone by a friend who is also a lightworker. I always research stones, gems and crystals that are given to me and keep an open mind about whats being said but I came across this really interesting discussion when I looked up this one "Lemurian Seed". Funnily enough it doesn't mention the stone at all lol, but its full of interesting thoughts on history for me to ponder on. Its quite long but looks at some of the ancient technology and science along with the way of life and spirituality that this ancient civilisation were believed to hold. I was starting to quite like the author towards the second half of the discussion, he likens the Atlantians to America in their goal to have the world live their way, and to achieve that goal by whatever means necessary haha :) My ears opened even more when both people mentioned being told not to investigate further into the same area lol. Anyway, the author seems quite interesting, though the website that conducts the discussion isn't quite my thing :p haha! but I would certainly look to see if the author has anymore books I might be interested in :) So, as always with an open mind, I really enjoyed listening to this discussion and the ideas and thoughts it provoked so here it is :)