Wednesday, 4 April 2012

A fullfilling time :)

I have a passionate dislike for time and its constraints.  It seems I have been thinking that I have all the time in the world.  Its not until you are facing  that you don't have this fantasy that you come to realise those wonderful things that you dreamed of doing are still undone and you may never have the time to fulfull them. I had something to do which is almost done now and just wanted to share some thoughts from that which I had written down yesterday in my notebook.  

Grab every single moment of fun, laughter and happiness that you possibly can. Never get too serious.  Practice unconditional love and forgiveness, if you look you will find it within yourself.  Pursue your dreams and never accept they are of lesser importance than anything else in your life. Accept the challenges that are brought to you and don't give up untill you have achieved.  Know and love yourself so that others can do the same.  Trust your intuition, reach higher and listen to your own voice within.  Honour and respect the universe that gives us life, practice everyday to feel our energy flowing through all things. Cherish every single moment you have in getting where you want to be, enjoy the journey to reaching your goals.  Let love, wisdom, compassion and understanding be your constant guide.  Don't rush through your life, enjoy a nice pace, be always aware of what a wonderful journey you are on and each day taking steps to fulfillment. Find what fits and wear it.  Be who and where you want to be, every single moment matters, awaken yourself to treasure them.

Much love :)