Free Spirit
I am not the most intellectual, learned or academic person you may come across in life but I am often called a free spirit. I didn't become this way by giving up my day job and whisking myself off to some Tibetan retreat in a bid to find myself, I haven't been on course after course on "finding my spiritual path". I don't go dancing naked in the garden with the faeries (too much competition for me, hey they have wings thats cheating! :p) lol and I don't weep at the perfection of the human form. Sorry if anyone reading this, does this kind of stuff, I mean no offence, whatever floats your boat as they say :) If there is such a thing as reincarnation and I am destined to return, then I hope I remember this life because here I have learnt so much.Every single path I have taken, each book I have read, video I have watched, all research I have done has led directly back to me, to my meditation, to my own relationship with my mind, body, heart and soul. Aside from anything else I have learned on my journey, love, gratitude and counting ones blessings has to be of the utmost important to me, another is that there is no conspiracy theory, no amount of socialisation, doctrination, manipulation etc, etc that can permanently take away the truth that lies within me, the truth remains protected and safe.
I am protected.
I am love
I am magick
I am power
I am connected
As is everyone, much love :)